Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lucky

Yesterday was quite a lucky day. Steven took a 3 hour nap! That has never happened; it was heaven. I took a nap, cleaned, and had a chance to read while he was napping. I also made this great banana bread. For some reason I have the hardest time making a good banana bread or cinnamon bread that doesn't come out gooey in the middle. And....we found an apartment! We actually found it a week ago, but we found out that we will be able to move in when we wanted to. So we are moving in on April 24th, and Jacob starts school on the 27th. We are just thrilled to be in there before school, he was going to commute for the first week. And I don't know what it is, but once I know we are moving and have seen where we are moving, all I want to do is move. My day is filled with thinking how we are going to put the furniture and what ways we are going to organize all of our "treasures".

We are moving into a condo about 500 E and 500 N. It is a two bedroom, one bathroom. The kitchen isn't much bigger than our one now, but it has a bar and is open to the living room which makes it seem a lot bigger. And of course it has a regular fridge with a full size freezer. Jacob was ecstatic about that one. Are you ready for my favorite part? A washer and dryer of my very own in the apartment. Amazing! The second bedroom is actually a loft. And it is huge! It covers the space of the kitchen, bathroom, and Steven's room. The condo is also fully equipped with lots of storage, another great bonus! Anyway we are just really excited to move. Let me rephrase that, we are excited to be there and unpacked; we're not so thrilled about the whole moving process.

3 comments:

  1. Are you living in Parkside? When I was looking to buy a few years ago I looked at a Parkside condo with a loft. They're cute and the location is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, actually that's where we're at! I'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found something! I bet you're relieved.

    ReplyDelete