Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ups and Downs

Today has been a true typical day for housewife. It started great with some Wii Fit exercising, and a quick shower. I've been trying to get Christopher to learn how to get to sleep by himself, which unfortunately means letting him cry. Well for his morning nap, he cried the entire hour and a half. Needless to say, I was on edge all morning with Steven; because I wanted Christopher to sleep, but he wouldn't. Then a quick trip to the post office, where Christopher was crying. Yes, people were staring. Then another quick trip to the store, and back for lunch. Steven had his nap, while I fed Christopher and a much needed talked with a friend. Then time to put Christopher to sleep again. After 45 minutes of crying, he fell asleep...for 15 minutes. Then Steven was up. BUT while Christopher was crying, I made rolls. I had a great talk with Steven about turning on and off a baby swing, and all of his silliness in between. And now I'm on walk to see the ducks, with a stop at the library. We'll walk home with Jacob, and the best part is, I have a clean home and dinner ready to pop in the oven. Pretty much a typical day filled with ups and downs, but good none-the-less. I truly love all my boys!

2 comments:

  1. you're so good, you always have a good attitude, i really look up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about the ups and downs in a day! Thanks for reminding me to stay cheerful and optimistic about it all! I have had two of those days in a row this week! Hope all goes better for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete