Saturday, June 25, 2011

Thus Far...

I woke up grouchy...so my kind husband took Christopher for a walk to get me flowers while I went back to sleep.

Jacob make french toast for breakfast, then we all watched, "Duck Tales". Why are cartoons so much better on Saturday morning?

We went for a run. We've been doing this program, because I'm not a runner but would like to be. So today we ran a little over 2 miles. About 1 mile along I wanted to cry and stop, and probably would have but, once again, Jacob saved me and made me keep going.

Took a shower and actually did my hair, a first for this week.

Watched Arthur on the wall with our projector while laying on our bed.

Went to a couple of stores to find a kite to fly tonight, and an adorable hat for Steven at the D.I.

Now it's nap time and I feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment