Monday, July 18, 2011

Family Picutres

Over the weekend of the 4th of July, we had a Balls family reunion (post later to come) where we took family pictures. I think they turned out really cute, but first here are some that I took while we were waiting our turn.
My dad holding Christopher. Christopher couldn't stop looking at him, it was adorable.
Steven spent most of the time sneaking off to be by the water. I love the look on his face here.
Steven playing with Uncle Matt

The brothers-in-law thought they should get a picture as well...or they were just talking so I snapped a picture of them.
Cute daddy, cute baby.
All of my siblings and parents.




Brotherly love...I honestly see this all the time
When did this boy get so big!?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful! You have some very cute boys! It was great to see you for a few seconds on the 4th! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what cute pictures! I just love your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just made my day! Your family pictures turned out awesome. You look like a fox, by the way.

    ReplyDelete