Tuesday, October 8, 2013

July 4th

This Independence Day was bitter sweet for me.  Jacob was unable to come with us to Soda Springs due to work this year, but I had a blast reliving my childhood with my boys.

I was able to visit with friends like old times...expect this time we talked about babies and husbands, but it was still so great!

 Going to the Parade


My Nephew climbing this tree to get something out of the tree that a neice got stuck in. Quite dramatic

A little pre-candy snack.



Luckily they fell asleep

Fun in the park afterwards



Then we went to the lake to do some boating.  I didn't get a picture of it but Steven and Christopher even ventured onto the boat and had the times of their lives!  Steven even went out on a tube with some cousins and loved every second!  It was so nice of the Godfrey's to let us tag along, and so relaxing for the adults to sit and talk!
Uncle Jon saving Christopher from a dog

Steven and Malachi had a blast at the "beach"

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I love that picture of us! I wish we had more, but that will do for the time being. It was so great seeing you on the 3rd and 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete