Sunday, January 3, 2016

Daily Moments from 2015

Probably around March I started to write down things the boys have said or done that just make me laugh out loud and want to remember.  Here's the list.

Me: "Spencer is giving me... (I was going to say a funny look)
Steven:  "...the willies?"

Max biting William because he put his finger in Max's mouth

Ryan randomly showing up while we get ready for bed.

Jacob jokingly said we'll put Steven to bed then the rest of us will go to the museum.
Steven:  No.  That's bad parenting.

The boys singing, "Dead man, dead man, come alive, before I count to the number 1... ONE"

After Jacob sprayed water on Christopher's face.
Jacob: What that mean?
Christopher: Yes.
Jacob: Am I a mean dad?
Christopher: No, you're still an awesome dad. You're an awesome dad every day.

William bringing me his underwear and said, "Cookie mom."
Me: How do I know you went pee? Did Dad see you?
William: No
Me: Did anyone see you?
William:  Yeah. Ne! (Me)

On the way home from Walmart at 8:30.
Jacob: If it's not 8:00 you boys can watch a show when we get home.  Oops, it's 8:30. Too bad.
Steven:  Then we get to watch a movie! You said if it's not 8, and it's not 8.  It's 8:30!

A glimpse into a moment:
Apples everywhere boys shouting and throwing items at each other. Then 10 minutes later...
Steven and Christopher coloring, William and Ryan quietly playing and Spencer and Max playing nearby me while eating or else they'd cry.

Christopher: Can I eat when we get home?
Me: You can have a banana.
Steven: You could have a monster from your nose!

Jacob: Christopher, what's your favorite number?
Christopher: Two.
Jacob: Why is it two?
Christopher: Because it goes one. two.  That's my favorite part: one, two!

Jacob: What's wrong with that child?
Me:  He's a mix between you and me...
Jacob:  Oh yeah, that explains it.

Ryan pumping on the swings

The triplets singing Mr. Downtown from "The Thing You Do"

William and Ryan opening the James Hinckley's stall and then giving each other swirlies when Jacob took them to the bathroom at church.

We passed a car wash fundraiser for a family's adoption, it was $5.  I was explaining to Steven what a fundraiser was.
Me:  You pay them five dollars and they wash your car.
Stven: Oh and then you get a child?

Ryan: Me hold hand mama?

William talking about the new trampoline:  Boing boing high!

Christopher:  Where does Isla live?  She's my friend. I bumped into her backpack and we both smiled.

Christopher: Spencer has a big tummy.  And a big beehive!
Me: Beehive?
Christopher pats his bum

Ryan:  Baby Tom come out your tum! MOM! Baby Tom come out your tum!

Ryan: Baby Tom so cute! Baby Tom so little!

Christopher: I love Thomas more than anyone in the world!
Jacob: More than mom!?
Christopher: Yep!

Ryan brought me a burp rag that matches a blanket we have and said: Oh no! Blanket broken!

William: Mom, what you do ing?

Ryan while we're driving in the van: "Mom, look at me!"  I look back to see William with his face sideways but his eyes to the front looking at me with his tongue sticking out about to touch Ryan or doing a chomping motion as if he's going to eat Ryan.

Ryan:  Get off of me!

Max: Stop it!

Steven talking about new year resolutions:  Yea, but no one ever does it.  They might for a few days but then they don't do it anymore.
Jacob: Who told you that?
Steven: No one.  I just learned it.  I only did mine last year for like half a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment