Saturday, November 27, 2010

Muscle Man

I'm sorry I've been bad at posting, but well we don't have the internet right now. Our promotion at Comcast ended and we didn't want to double our bill, so we figure it will be better for us without it. I have to say I like not having it, I get a lot more done! Although I will miss all of the tutorials for projects, but we have ways around that by using the internet on campus, public library, etc.

Anyway, awhile back Steven was hungry, so I put him in his booster seat and then looked around for what to have for dinner with Jacob. Meanwhile Steven had used his extended arms and grabbed a small plate that was sitting on the counter and was trying to tell us that he needed something on this plate. He was HUNGRY! We were still deciding when he started pounding the plate on the table, because that's just what little boys do, pound things. 2 minutes later the plate cracks in half. Jacob about died laughing, he said it made his night. Steven was a little shocked but not hurt in anyway. That's our little muscle man when he gets hungry, don't mess with him!

1 comment:

  1. Ha!! I love it. Maybe you're firstborn is gonna be a bodybuilder!

    If you ever need internet come on over to our place, I'd love to have you around. Plus, then you don't have to walk up big hill to campus. :) And although our house isn't super childproof, hey, it's not like we have anything that's actually valuable and can't be broken... I'm serious about this offer. Give me a call or text when you are in need, and blogging falls under "need" in this case. :)

    --Suzy

    ReplyDelete