Tuesday, January 25, 2011

5 days...

5 days until my due date, and here is what's happening at home.

Steven has RSV. No good. He's had it for about a week and we are hoping it will depart before little baby comes.

I am also sick, but getting better. Just in case your wondering it's no fun to be 9 months pregnant, sick, and take care of an 18 month old who's sick. But we're getting through it...day by day.

Jacob is feeling better, he's getting over a sinus infection, and trying to get caught up on his school work, so when the baby does come he can be home. (Long sentence I know).

And my favorite part, I just went to the doctor. At 39 weeks, I'm dialated to a whopping 1, and 75% efaced. Wow, this baby is taking his time. But we really can't complain becuase we want him to come when we're healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry!! I've really been thinking about you guys lately, knowing you are so close to your due date! It probably is better that the baby hasn't come yet. I hope you can all get better quickly so that baby Morrise can come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cassanda... That does not sound fun. Ava was sick a couple of weeks ago and it about did me in. But reading your story made me put my troubles in perspective! I just wish we lived closer so that I could lend you my help and support. Good luck...I KNOW you can do it! Let us know as soon as that baby comes. Very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete