Sunday, January 30, 2011

Waiting...

Today is my due date and there is still no sign that this little guy. But luckily we all feel better, and I'm not TOTALLY miserable so I'm ok to wait for a little while longer. But here are some projects I've done while waiting, I still have some things I want to do. We'll see if I still have time to do it.



Here is a car caddy I made for Steven that I found here. I think he's still a little too small to truly love it, but he likes to take the cars in and out of the pockets. Any way I like it, and it's going to be a church toy.





And here is the quilt I made for little Christopher. It's made from flannel shirts we bought from Walmart for $1, and the denim is from a jumper that we bought at the D.I. for the buttons. I think it turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. What cute and thrifty projects! I've had that car caddy on my list for awhile! And you look so good. I can't wait for this baby to come, i am DYING to see if he has that red hair!

    ReplyDelete