Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Again I can't believe these kids are ONE!

Another veiw of the cake


This kid went at this cake like a pro from the get go.


And stealing some from brother's tray....this kid is good!

Ryan is such a happy baby!



Ryan is such a handsome easy going boy.  He started walking a couple of weeks after his brother (14 months) but it hasn't slowed him down at all!  Ryan has extendable monkey arms.  I will think that something is safe on the table but have learned that if Ryan wants it, he'll reach it.  He keeps us on our toes.  He loves to explore the bathroom (toilet) whenever he happens to catch the door open.  He likes his baths, but doesn't love it.  He can climb up and down the stairs, and if let outside, he will go straight for the road.  (That's why I don't let that happen much).  He doens't like to wear shoes and can get out of any pair I put on him in 5 seconds or less.  He has started to play with Christopher, where they will both sit and laugh and laugh.  It's adorable.  He also likes to take Christopher's food when the chance arrives, they know how to survive in a house full of boys!  The most common noise from his mouth is "ooo" it's cute.  Ryan can also say, momma, dadda, uh oh, and buh bye.  He is very generous with blowing his kisses, I once told Ryan to say good job to Steven and he blew him a kiss.  He's adorable.  He loves when I get close to his face and tell him that I love him, he'll often return this sentament with a laugh then blows me a kiss.  We are so blessed to have Ryan in our family!

1 comment: