Monday, November 4, 2013

Steven's Four

Steven had a birthday in August, and like the cool mom I am, I lost all the pictures that I took on my phone.  So I'll just use newer pictures to tell you how he's doing.  

Steven has started to go to Preschool in our neighborhood and LOVES it!  He has learned to write his name and it continues to get better and better!  The teachers assure us that he is doing great socially and educationally. We are sure proud of him.
Here he is walking in; the door in on the side of the house.  For a while he would wait until he couldn't see him anymore then he'd go in, which is okay if I'm driving but not when he waits for 3-5 minutes until I turn the corner while walking.  Funny kid, he does the same thing for primary.
He of course loves eveything sweet.  Here we were enjoying an after school snack, but anything sugar related and this kid will find it and sneak it somewhere to eat it.
He will take naps once in a while still.  I have to take a nap everyday, so while I do I tell him he needs to play quitely or take a nap himself.  This day he made a fort, then fell alseep.
For his birthday his best friend/cousin Luke gave him a Star Wars Angry Birds sticker book.  He still caries it around and wants to look at it.  Who knew so much joy could come from one book?
Steven's preschool went to visit the firestation.  At first Steven was scared and didn't want to go because he thought he'd have to go inside the truck, but we went and he loved it.

Steven is really such a smart, funny, adorable, good boy.  Yes he has his days of being grumpy, but for the most part, he's a joy to be around.  He still loves to touch hair, mainly his brother's and mom's hair.  Apparenlty his favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese, the whole 2 times we've had it, and is getting a lot more picky about what he eats for dinner.  (He'll still eat what I fix, it's just pulling teeth to get him to do it.)  He loves to make up words and then tells me the definition so I know what he's talking about.

We sure love you Steven!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Grin on his face in the last picture!!! Melts my heart!!! You have such an adorable family!!!

    ReplyDelete