Monday, December 1, 2014

In one morning...

We had knives, forks, spoons, and cheerios put in the milk (thanks to Ryan)


Raspberry vinaigrette spilled on the floor (thanks to William)

(And Ryan)


After lunch I went to the bathroom and came out to find...

William eating right out of the yogurt container

Steven climbing the fridge to get some candy corn

Spencer and Max finding what they can on the kitchen floor

Ryan jumping everywhere with a Spiderman Pez

Christopher playing quietly with himself (he was my favorite today)

Then after getting these two a snack and a quick picture with Steven

I looked over to find these two digging into the yogurt again...




And that my friends, is why during quiet time I snuck two "Elfie Treat" donutes.

2 comments:

  1. you are amazing my friend! Just looking at that picture of Steven on the back of the chair gives me anxious feelings!!! You deserve 229 donuts for surviving that morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that my friend is why i love you. xo
    great post!

    ReplyDelete