Thursday, November 19, 2015

Max 19 Months

Max. is. so. cute!  He really is, he can be a stinker at times but right now I find myself saying, "you're just so cute!" so many times.

Max is our smallest kid.  Everyone, even people who don't know how family as well, say that he looks like Christopher which is true, but Christopher was WAY chubbier.  Max is a Christopher mini, but he is just that a mini version.

He's an inch or so shorter and a few pounds lighter which may not seem like a lot but it you can for sure feel it when picking him up compared to his twin.

Max is a dare devil at the park, which you'll see in quite a few pictures.  Here I was to show you his adorable leg rolls.  I just couldn't help myself when he would go down the slide.


He LOVES to have fun.  He can often be found running around and teasing his brothers.  He does his own thing, but is very much willing to join with his brothers if they are having a good time as well.

Again Max is a daredevil of sorts.  He loves stand on the back of the chairs and rock, and yes he has fallen and it still doesn't stop him.
He loves to get utensils from the drawer out, any and all are great to him.  We only have like 2 spoons; I have no clue where he puts them!

Max also loves to get bowls out of the cupboards, put them on his head, carry them around and fill them with toys.

Which reminds me of Max's love of the recycling.  We often have our recycling cans and containers all of the house because Max loves to take them out and stack them like they were intentional toys.


Max can often be found pulling up his shirt exposing his stomach, pulling his shirt down over his knees, or trying to pull off his pants.  He's super funny.


Max loves to eat and will eat quickly if he is hungry and likes the food, if not, he won't eat.  period.  You can't make him.  And you should probably take away the plate as quickly as possible because it's going to get messy.  Which it's not uncommon to find Max putting all his food on the table before eating it either.


Most of my other kids and Spencer especially will sit quietly in their cribs or talk until I get them out, not Max!  If he is up and wants to get out, he's going to SCREAM until you get him out.


Max is the favorite brother for most of his brothers.  Steven and Christopher would fight over who got to take Max down the slides at the park all the time.

Max also really loves to move chairs around the kitchen to see what he can play with next.  The pantry is no exception here and often will find spare crackers and food lying around.


At a new park we found, Max loves to climb on these free standing stools and then stands waiting for me to help him through the bridge of these.  William and Ryan barely are able to do this!


Later on I asked the boys if they could see Max, he was climbing down this fish ladder thing.  All by himself, Steven and Christopher were the only ones who would do this.  Once again this kid is crazy.


Max used to be the victim from his brothers.  Spencer would bite him, the older four would take things from him, and he would just cry for a minute or two and then move one.  Not anymore!  He has now found a joy in pushing them back literally.  Spencer bit Max while I was in the bathroom, I came out and started to discipline Spencer when Max came out of nowhere and pushed him down then started hitting his head.  It was so out of the blue that I had to stop myself from laughing and start reprimanding him.  He does bite himself when he gets frustrated, which is kind of weird.


Max is getting to be a pretty good talker, not compared to his look alike brother, Christopher, who was our earliest talker, but he is getting there.  My favorite words he says are: uP, bye bye, shoes, hi, popcorn, momma, go, blankie.


Max has never really been attached to his blanket before now, now he's not only fond of his blanket I made him but the one our neighbor made for him as well.  He's not quite as bad as Spencer, but he's getting there.


Man do we love his kid! I will often whisper how I love him in his ear, and he always turns and kisses me.  Also when I'm singing to him at night he'll give me kisses; it melts me. He is fun loving, smart, funny, crazy, and just plain adorable!  We love you forever Max!!



No comments:

Post a Comment