Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Spencer 19 Months

I chose this picture for how cute Spencer was,
but look at Max's face in the background!
Oh Spencer.  He'd be a great only child.  He is so happy when he gets the attention that he wants and what he wants, but when he has to share his things and mom can't do everything he wants when he wants he is NOT afraid to scream and let me know it!  But man he's cute.

He likes to climb at the park, but will often just spend his time walking around up there, I'm not sure if he's afraid of the slides or just likes to be like the big kids.


Spencer is a complete momma's boy.  I'm a little worried about when his new brother gets here, because he LOVES me to hold him, and luckily I've been able to throughout the whole pregnancy.  I will say he is getting better at having other people hold him as well.

When the camera comes out he knows how to cheese it up! And will often push others aside to make sure he's got his best chance of being seen.

Now that he is 18 months, he's been going to nursery!  You'd think he'd be awesome because he has his brother (and for a few weeks 3 brothers before they split the nursery into two), but he's not and does worse than Max.  Hopefully soon he'll get it down.

He loves to be with his brothers, but will often sit back for a while to see what they're doing and if he really wants to join.  He usually does.

Some of the words in his vocabulary are: mom, dad, bye bye, up, hi, more, please, thank you, hat, shoes, blanket, eyes, hot, and some more that I can't think of right now.  He also is pretty good at imitating.

Spencer loves his shoes and will often try to find them and asks to have them put on, even if there's just one.  I also love when he brings me hats and asks me to put them on.  He walks around with it on for a minute then takes it off for me to put back on his head.

Spencer loves his blanket that I made for him, especially the corners that have unraveled.  He will find his favorite corner; stick it up his nose or in his ear while he sucks his thumb.

Spencer is a good inch taller and a few pounds heavier than his twin.
Luckily Spencer is starting to get out of his biting stage, hopefully.  He doesn't bite nearly as often and when he does he'll mostly take the shirt and bite that.  Much better in my book

Spencer is super sweet and smiley when he wants to be and knows how put up a fight when he wants to as well.  He has the tantrum thing down!  He'll throw himself to the floor and cry when he feels he is being mistreated, someone took something away from him or I told him no and he has no clue why.  But if he knows what he was doing is wrong or he first took the toy away from his brother, he'll give me the world's biggest stink eye for a good few minutes before going on his business.  Just to let me know that although he understands why he was reprimanded, he didn't like it.  It should also be known that he gives me the cutest, sweetest smile after he's done something mean to his brother. Any of them, he's not afraid of picking on any of them!

He's already starting to get into mischief!  He loves to get bins of legos or other toys out of the toy closet and dump them around the house.  Luckily he'll help clean up the mess, sometimes.
Here mom want some bread I stole from the bag?
His new favorite past time is moving chairs around to get what he wants.  He loves to play in the sink in water left in a bowl or cup, or knives.  Yeah, not my favorite stage.  I have to be careful about what I leave on the counter or sink; if it's out, he'll find it, get it, and eat it if he can.

We sure love this cute, smiling, laughing, mischief making, tantrum throwing, blanket loving adorable boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment