Friday, April 9, 2010

My Hero


This morning I woke up and found around 15 to 20 ants crawling all over the computer. Yes I know they were small, but they give me the creeps! I think it stems from those dreams where the whole floor is covered in insects and there's nothing you can do. You know the ones. Well that was me this morning. I hurried and squished all of them and composed myself to continue my morning news update, when 5 more came out of no where! That's when I had it and shut the computer and did not open it until Jacob got up. And boy did he come to my rescue. He caulked the window where we think they were coming from and then pulled the love seat out and cleaned behind it to make sure and kill the ants that were still alive. It's times like these I'm glad we're moving in 2 weeks.

Other random facts about our week,

Monday: Our car suffered a break down on I-15 on my way to an eye appointment in Draper. To make a long story short, we're grateful some firemen who stopped and helped me get to safety. Now after $600 we are back on the road!

Tuesday: Jacob received an e-mail saying that he was accepted to the Business program at BYU. So now he is officially accepted to the Product Development program! I'm so proud of him.

Wednesday: When getting our oil changed at Walmart we managed to buy Jacob 3 pants, shorts, and 6 shirts for $20. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment