Monday, July 26, 2010

Did you know that?....

Do you remember the Bill Nye Shows? I have a confession...I liked them, even in high school. There's a segment that always started, Did you know that?...then it tells us something cool that we didn't know about science. Then end, Now you know.

So did you know that?

Steven can climb the stairs, even our spiral staircase. Although I won't let him climb them by himself until he's probably 2 and big enough that I'm not scared of him falling through the slats on the railing.

I am now 13 weeks along and in my 2nd trimester and everything seems to be going well. We heard the heartbeat last week, which is always such a relief.

Steven can unlock the gate at the end of the stairs, the one that is suppose to keep him out away from the climbing the stairs. Luckily he doesn't understand what he's doing and leaves when the gate door sticks a little. Then when he comes back to play with it he locks it back up.

Jacob is so sweet and on his 3 day weekend cleaned and organized most of the apartment. While I just sat on the couch and talked to him. The only thing he wanted was the go to a couple of D.I.'s. Pretty good trade to me.

Steven has become quite the walker, with our help or the help of our furniture. We set him behind a little lion that helps him walk, and he takes off almost at a run. He's started to stand up on the couch and then walk over to us, rather than just crawling.

Even though I'm in the second trimester, it seems my morning sickness is getting worse. Although I am having a pretty good day today, maybe I just had a bad spell before it all got better.

Steven now hates the bath. He used to love splashing around and playing with his rubber duck. Now he just screams. I blame the fact that we don't let him stand up in the tub. And when he doesn't get his way, he screams. I'm not sure where this new attitude change came from, but I don't like it!

But of course he can also be his adorable self, here he is enjoying a good book.
Now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment