Tuesday, December 6, 2011

10 months

I know I'm a little late for a post about a 9 month boy of mine, but 10 months is just as good right? At Christopher's 9 month appointment he was in the 75 percentile for his head circumference, 30 percentile for his height, and 13 percentile for weight. Which is hard to believe for when you look at his chubby cheeks, but it's true. You also wouldn't believe that when you see how much he eats, he must have the Morrise metabolism. This morning we had oatmeal from the packets and we all had 2 packets, that's including Christopher. He loves to eat, and is now eating everything we are eating during meals, which is quite handy for me! Though his favorites are bread, fruit of any kind, and yogurt.


Christopher loves to sit up and really that's it. He doesn't like to be on his stomach or back. I can sometimes trick him into laying on his stomach for a minute or two before he flips over onto his back. He doesn't roll much from his back to his stomach, I'm actually not sure if he can. I'm thinking it's the head to body ratio he has. This means he doesn't roll to get places and shows no signs of crawling; I'm trying to remind myself that every child is different and he'll do it on his own terms. Until then, I'm enjoying not having his curious hands into everything, especially the Christmas tree!

People LOVE Christopher, and he loves them back. He is a people person through and through. He seems to know how to connect with everyone, even at this young age. Christopher has the cutest smile and adorable laugh, which he shares freely when smiled at. He loves to read, play with anything he can get his hands on, pull Steven's hair (revenge I'm sure), and playing with daddy.
He has 8 teeth (four on top and four on bottom) and is a complete Mommy's boy! Yes, he did put his arm like that all by himself!
I love you Mister!

3 comments:

  1. He is the CUTEST, Cassanda! I can't believe that he's already 10 months! That is crazy! It looks so sweet and loveable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love, Love, Love the last picture! He is such a sweet, handsome, happy boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your boys rock my socks off... and they are growing up so fast! they sure are lucky to have you as their mom.

    ReplyDelete