Thursday, March 15, 2012

New

There are some new and exciting things going on in our lives, and I wanted to share them with you.

Like I mentioned earlier Jacob got a NEW JOB! We're beyond excited about it and feel quite blessed for him to have this. It's in Lehi, so we are looking into buying a house close by his work sometime around July!
With the new job we felt like we could afford a NEW VAN! We technically got it for my birthday, it's really all I wanted. It's a 2005 Town and Country with only 52,000 miles on it. It has everything we were looking for and more, Steven's favorite is the DVD player. We got a good deal on it and I'm just excited to get out of the house in the middle of the day now.

With that I am officially a Utahan. I got my NEW LICENSE in February, when I looked at the picture I thought, "Why didn't I wear make-up?" Oh ya I did, but I must have cried it all off while I was there. Long story, but I made elaborate plans to go and found out I needed my marriage certificate, which meant more extensive efforts to leave and come back. Don't worry, I won't include the photo.

We are awaiting the arrival of our NEW BABY! I know this really should be at the top, but I thought it would be more fun for you to search for it. I'm due at the beginning of September which puts me at 15 weeks. It was pretty rough there for a while, being nauseous and having a 2 year jump all over you. But we got through it and I'm hopefully on the out end of the morning sickness. We all are very excited and if you ask Steven and sometimes myself, we'll tell you it's a girl. We'll find out hopefully next month.


Christopher is our NEW talker, crawler, stair climber, potty dipping, bath loving, organizer, tantrum thrower (it's really cute though as long as you don't have to hear it all day). He has really grown up this past month or so, and I love the new stage he's moving into.


Steven is our NEW thinker, fire hydrant finder, movie loving, comedian, echo making, crazy energetic toddler. We love watching Steven grow up, our most frequent statement about Steven is, "He's a spookle (Jacob likes to make up words), but he's really a good boy."


There you have it, a lot going on, and we feel so blessed!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your exciting news, friend! I can't believe you're expecting baby #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Congratulations on all of these "new" things, especially the new baby! I feel like we're in the same boat lately...new job, both living in Utah, 3rd baby (except mine's already here). :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for all of the new exciting things going on in your life! SO AWESOME! I'm expecting too! I'm about 17 weeks right now, due the end of August, so our little ones will be so close. (Ava and Steven were supposed to be days apart also, but Ava decided to make an early appearance!) Sure wish we lived closer. I know all our little ones would be such great friends. Sure do miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! Yes we need to talk soon. Very soon! I'm so excited for you guys! Lots of new changes that I didn't know anything about = it's been too long since we've had a good chat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great blessings that you are enjoying at this time!!! I'm so happy that the new job seems to be a perfect fit for your hubby and your family!!! Isn't it exciting to get a new car?!!! I remember when we made the change of adding a new Big Vehicle into our family!!! It is hard to be expecting and having morning sickness with a 2 year old jumping all over you, but it will get better!!! I sure love you and am so happy that things are going well for you!!! Lots of love and prayers sent your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats a thousand times over about all of it. you are amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so this is super funny...just did a new post today about our new van and then I come and look at your blog and it made me laugh! MaChel just told me last week that your were expecting and I screamed!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! I love that your buying a house too. I bet you are so excited for that. And congrats to jacob for the new job. I hope he is loving it. We need to chat sometime and catch up on life. Love you lady!!!

    ReplyDelete