Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Visitors

Here are some photo documentation of the visitors we've had for the last 5 weeks.  It started with my sister Melanie coming and staying with us for 2 weeks, my mom joined her for the second week.  One day the Roberts cousins came to play, and boy was it fun!  

For some reason the highlight of playing outside for my boys is putting rocks and sticks down the grates.  


Squirt bottle fight!

Reading with Grandma

Mom helping me quilt the babies' quilt
Yes the camera adds 20 lbs, in my case it's all in my face...

Mel and I sitting pool side.

The last two weeks our niece Emma came to help us out with the boys. 
 Here we are playing in the sprinklers.



And it doesn't end there; we've had Jacob's family help us countless times and my visiting teachers help out as well.  We're lucky to have so many people to help us out, we truly feel loved.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have such great support. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that this can be a fun time for you and your family despite the restrictions to keep you and your unborn babies healthy!!! Sure hope all is going well with the two little ones still in the oven!!! Sure love the quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete