Monday, August 20, 2012

Final Countdown

Well folks, I've officially made it to 37 weeks.  A singleton is considered full term at 37 weeks, so I'm gambling that these babies would be just fine to come anytime.  Now my brain knows this, but just try and tell my body.  It's not budging.  I'm not even feeling many contractions, my guess is my body is wanting to hold them in until 40 weeks.  Luckily my doctor is not going to have any of that.  
We are being induced on the 22nd of August.  
Wednesday.  
In 2 days.  
At first when I heard Wednesday I thought there was no way I could make it until then, I've been feeling very pregnant and uncomfortable for the last two weeks or so.  But now as it's getting closer, it almost seems like there isn't enough time.  ALMOST is the key word here.  Anyway we are excited and the next post will be about our little babies!  

Oh and if you wanted to know what they will be snuggling up to, here's a picture of the quilts I made and quilted with my mom.  It was my first time making a real pattern, and I think they turned out pretty cute, especially since you can't see the imperfections in the picture.

5 comments:

  1. I love the quilts! Someday I'll try to be crafty like you. Good luck with the excitement of the next couple of days. The adventure continues! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful. You did a fantastic job. Those twins are so blessed to have you and Jacob as their parents. I know that you will do great with your labor. Good luck. Hopefully one day we can meet up together and have our little ones play and be friends! Good luck again! I know you will do awesome. Maybe my little guy will finally make his debut when your twins get here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are such a wonderful mother!!! I absolutely love the quilts!!!! I think they turned out beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilts!!! They are so perfect! I am so anxious to hear all about and see pictures of your little babies!! Best of luck this week!!!! I'll be praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are amazing in every way. congrats :)

    ReplyDelete