Friday, April 11, 2014

6 Brothers finally Meet

After quiet time my mom brought over our older boys to meet their new brothers.  Steven and Christopher were smitten and loved to hold them.  William and Ryan may have started crying when they got into the room, seeing mom hooked up to a lot of machine and holding a new baby can do that you.  But shortly they opened up: Ryan when holding a baby (sorry I have no clue which one) kept pointing and happily saying, "ooo!", William gave a couple of kisses while grandma was holding one.
First Family Photo

Proud big brothers!

Trying to show them mommy will always be theirs

A personal favorite.
Who knew my heart could love 6 boys so much.


The funnest time was when Ryan from a couple of feet from my bed looked at me holding his new brother with the biggest frown I've seen.  It finally hit him, he was not longer the youngest. Unfortunately we weren't quick enough with the camera to get a picture of the actual face, but we did get this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment