Friday, April 11, 2014

Since They've Been Gone

My angel mother, father, and sister have been taking care of our older boys while I try to recover and spend some time getting to know our cute new additions.  Here are some pictures that my mom and sister have texted me since they took the boys back to Idaho with them.

Playing at the library (they just happened to have 
an exhibit of Safari animals at our small town library)


Going for walks


Going to the park

Watching General Conference
Folding their arms for the prayer.

Playing with cousins, and my favorite twin uncles were in town 
so they go to play with them as well. (I was a little jealous.)

Having puppet shows (Steven's idea)


 Watching movies

Going to story time at the library

 Finally learning to have fun in the bath
(Usually they hate it)

No comments:

Post a Comment