Sunday, April 20, 2014

Because of Him




This Easter morning I can find nothing wrong with my life.  I feel this overwhelming love and joy for my family, friends, and all those around me.  Because of Him.  Because of my Savior, who has not only lived a perfect life as an example for me to follow but He atoned for my sins and weaknesses and then died so that I could live again.  But then here's the best part, not only will I be able to live again but I can live with my family, my loved ones.  My family that I grew up in that I love so dearly, my family that I was so fortunate to marry into that is so wonderful, and my adorable little family of boys that Jacob and I have created.
Because of Him I can try to be better day after day after day.  And when I fail just as often, He is there to lift me up and give me strength to go on.  Because of my Savior, Jesus Christ, I can find peace, joy, hope, and beauty in my life and the lives around me. Because of Him.




No comments:

Post a Comment