Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fall Break

Now that we have a big school kid, we celebrated fall break.  Really he's just gone for 3 hours in the morning, so it's really not a big deal, but it's fun to treat things special.
Isn't he just the cutest kindergartener ever!
They started by playing outside, which I didn't mind because then I got to do the morning clean up without everyones "help"

 They may have played a bit too rough

This actually happened a couple of times.  I was actually glad it was just rocks and not something else that could have been seeping out.  Thanks William
 We painted...notice how excited Steven was.  (he really was excited)


And this is why we painted while William and Ryan were sleeping....
We went to the library where Steven and Christopher got backpacks full of activities that William and Ryan decided fit them better.

William decided I was being too slow about feeding Spencer and Max


We spent the mornings playing in the road while I read a book.  Luckily we live on a quiet street.


We found a gorgeous park with a huge pond to fish in and enjoy the beauty of nature.




This kid (Ryan) fell 3 times right about at this same spot.
It was adorable but sad
 It was so beautiful and peaceful I could have stayed there all night, until it got dark and cold then we hurried to the van.


 It also had a great path around the large pond we were able to walk around before it got too dark.

 I took Steven and Christopher on a run with me.  Steven is more of a track runner (running in spurts) and Christopher is a cross country runner (he had a lot more stamina during the mile run/walk)


We ate lunch at the park and invited daddy to come along



 I can't remember now why William was so sad, but I think it had to do with Jacob leaving without saying goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. yay! i love this post. i love you. i love your sweet boys. and man... that rock filled diaper is AWESOME! good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all. But especially Ryan or William with a onsie AND socks and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Scarlett Pimpernel is my favorite! Looks like a lot of fun activities. I love Steven's kindergarten picture-- too cute!

    ReplyDelete