Monday, November 10, 2014

Real Life Part 2

In case I need to remember down the road, here is what my real life looks like:

William upset at something his brother is doing.

Happy Spencer drooling face

Max can smile even with a binky

William mad he can't get down

"Oh wait, mom's talking a picture.  Watch this smile!"
Ryan's subtle handsome face


Christopher also needed pictures taken 

Adorable Babies

Steven's photo bomb captures Spencer's sheer joy for his brother

Spencer

Max

William thought of this all by himself.  Down the steep
driveway on a skateboard on his stomach backwards.




Steven, William, Christopher making puddles in the backyard.  (Which helped William understand how amazing it is to turn on the hose.  Every chance he can)


William aspiring to be a dentist


Steven helping Spencer and Max (mostly Max) learn new skills

Steven capturing his first grasshopper.
I made him take it out of the house as soon as I took a picture.


Max's crazy sleeping habits

Spencer always willing to give me a smile

My little boys growing up too quickly!
Spencer in the white and Max in the blue



Ryan in the green and William in the blue



When your child wants to go out like this, you have to snap a picture first.

And bring in the other cuties

Last days of summer must have mud, all over.  Followed by long showers where there's more playing that occurs than cleaning.


Mom take a picture of us!

Believe it or not we do still go out to eat as a family.  
Until this outing...



With every meal there must be a mess made...

You might not be able to see but William cut this shirt in three
places while only have the scissors for 30 seconds.

William

Ryan

Spencer

He looks so grown up!

Always happy

 I saw this idea for bathing them both and I thought I'd give it a try.  
It was really too cute!




2 comments:

  1. easy for me to say, but i LOVE your real life. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you get so many pictures of them. A good way to remember the special things in life. I find myself wondering how you are doing, love that I can hop on your blog and see all the fun pictures of your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete