Sunday, January 11, 2015

So Far This Year

We....
Successfully made morning rice. 
I've failed at this more than I'd like to admit

Played in the snow
While Jacob and I shoveled
(William's conked head)


Ryan

Steven

William

Christopher

Went on an after Chrstmas D.I./ Walmart shopping spree


Got our carpets cleaned...
It lasted a good couple of days.


These boys zonked out on the way home from the shopping.
Pizza still in hands
Ryan

William, Christopher, and Ryan

Went to Sunbeams for the first time
He loved to read to me from his new Book of Mormon

Went shopping with no car seats!
I love this picture! These boys are so cute.
 As long as I was moving the big boys would stay in.
 Big milestone for these two and they would not both look at the camera!



Christopher walked along side...for the most part
 Dance party in the van



Late night snuggles with Ryan




Eat dinner inside the table right before bed


Play helicopter light up shooty things at night


Make horrible messes



Steven informed me he didn't think he needed to do our (Jacob and I's) job (cleaning up).  Little does he know it's only going to get worse.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars! My first thought was- you are a saint to get all those kids dressed for the snow! And look what a great job you are doing! I just love these pictures- they not only make me feel normal but they inspire me to keep going and keep trying. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete