Thursday, January 14, 2010

5 Months Old

I have a 5 month old! Steven turned 5 months on Tuesday and I can hardly believe it. It's weird because it seems like he's been with us forever, but then again I think of him as a newborn. But I do love how more interactive he is. So thus far in his life he can roll both sides, though he prefers his back to his tummy. He loves to babble and read his Corduroy books. He has two teeth and if you're lucky he'll give you a slobbery kiss on the cheek! He is such a smiley baby, but he's not afraid to let you know if that's not what he wanted. Jacob and I feel very privileged to be the parents of this adorable baby! I thought it would be fun to look back and see how he's changed each month. So here he is from newborn to 5 months!

24 Hours

1 Month

2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
We Love You Steven!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Cousin!! Steven looks a lot like you I think:) Glad you guys have a blog now and I can keep track of whats going on! Come check us out...curtisdyerfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you got a blog!!! I'm always wondering how you're doing!! Steven is such a handsome little guy! You definitely have a reason to be giddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are SOOOO excited to see you guys in the blogger world. It is so fun to see how much Steven has changed. He looks so much like Jacob we can't believe it. It will be fun to see you guys in June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that you FINALLY have a blog :) Steven is SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete