Sunday, January 10, 2010

Giddy

I love my life! I told Jacob last night that I felt like I did when he asked me to marry him. Yesterday we had THE perfect day matched with a perfect husband and an adorable baby equals uncontrollably smiling by me. Honestly I love Jacob so much! He cleaned and reorganized our apartment, finding space in storage for the air conditioner I've been running into since September. That's not all; he cleaned and helped me design a small bag to fit a few diapers and wipes for my purse. I told he's amazing! I love him! I love going on walks and drives with him. I love going to the D.I. with him to see if we can find a great deal. I love making ridiculous challenges for ourselves, like only using $10 for the month of January. I love him!!



Not to mention this adorable little boy who has been rolling over consistently for 5 days now. Mostly from his back to his tummy, which he doesn't like very well. So he'll either roll back to his back or cry till I turn him over. He's been babbling more, mostly at night,and using a "b" sound amidst all his "ah"s. I love it! And to top it off, he slept through the night last night! It's been a good week since that's happened.

To sum it all up. I love my life! I feel so privileged to be married to Jacob and have the opportunity to raise Steven. And through the gospel of Jesus Christ, we can all live together forever. With that joyous thought, how can I not be giddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment