Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love

Steven and I went for a walk last night and it was wonderful. You know that temperature that's pleasantly warm with a light breeze. I love it! I love our walking path around the streets of Historic Provo. I like to image I'm walking down the street where Father of the Bride takes place, you know what I'm talking about...my dream is to live on a street like that. I love the trees giving me shade on the side walk. I love the smell of freshly cut grass and flowers. I love how Steven sticks his hand of the stroller like someone would out of the window of a moving car. I love listening to the CD my husband made me all about how much he loves me and how we'll grow old together. Love it all. It's funny how some moments make you step out of your regular schedules and allow you to just truly enjoy life. Yes, I'm in love with my life.

1 comment:

  1. That is just wonderful! I had one of those moments this morning too!

    ReplyDelete