Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Balls Family Reunion

The first week of June all of my siblings and parents were able to get together at Aspen Grove. It's always so much fun to get together with everyone and relax. This reunion was especially great because Aspen Grove had activities for all of the kids, so the grownups were able to really relax and do the activities we normally wouldn't be able to do. I won't bore you with all the details but some of our fun included: Swimming, wall ball, tennis, basketball, golf, racquetball, hiking, and my favorite was taking a pottery class where we made our own bowls. It was great, first the girls took a class then the boys dabbed their talents in pottery throwing. It was so great; I'm still trying to recover on my housework. Why does it take so long to get things back to normal? Here are some pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Looks fun Cassandy!! Your baby is more adorable than ever!

    ReplyDelete