Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sick

I have felt so lazy lately, all I want to do it lay down and sleep or watch something. But I figure I have a good excuse, my body is trying to fight a cold, while nursing Steven, and making a home for our new baby. So I figure it's ok for me be extra lazy as my body tries to multitask!

Can I just say one thing? This time, I've seen the symptoms of pregnancy way earlier! I've felt morning sickness earlier and all day as matter of fact. I'm already getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. That's my favorite. And I'm showing more than I was at this time with Steven.

Speaking of Steven, he is getting so big! Each day, he surprises me with more of his personality and new tricks. He is a master at getting around the house, especially where he knows he's not suppose to go. But when I chase him, he laughs and really how can you be mad at that? He loves to pull himself up on anything and everything and throw anything on the ground that he can find. Steven also loves to go outside; Jacob was leaving after lunch the other day and had the door slightly open while he finished talking to me. Well Steven saw the chance and army crawled as fast as he little arms could take him to the door. Jacob brought him back to me, which he of course squirmed out of my lap and again headed for the door. This happened a couple of times before we just let him play right outside the door until Jacob left.

I can also tell he's trying to communicate with us more and more. He shakes his head more these days. I'm not sure if he knows that it means yes and no, but quite often he gets it right. This morning he also did a variation of the sign for "more" when I asked him if he wanted more applesauce. Seriously, with a boy as cute as him, how can we deprive the world of another adorable baby? Don't worry, Steven #2 will be released January 30, 2011.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! :) I hope that everything is going well for your family! You were always a lot of fun to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!! I can't imagine nursing and being pregnant, you are wonder women! You must be starving, lol. Lets hang out and go on walks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! How exciting! I'm glad somebody else is having babies as close together as we did. :) Actually yours will probably be a teensy bit closer! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you! I'm sorry you've been having morning sickness. Hopefully it passes quickly! And Abby, congrats to you, too. You should send me an invite to your blog! I like seeing everyone's cute families. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gittin' 'er Dun, Cassanda!! Proud of ya!!! Hahaha!! Congratulations!! P.S. Steven is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete