Sunday, September 12, 2010

This and That

I really just want to show some pictures, so here you go.

To me summer isn't summer until there's roasted hot dogs, smores, so on labor day we finally decided to have some right in our apartment. We grilled the hot dogs on the George Foreman and then roasted marshmallows over the stove. We brought out our camp chairs and had a great time.

Look at this handsome boy, doesn't he look ready for fall? Which can I say I'm so excited about! I love everything about fall: the cooler weather, the leaves changing, the holidays coming up, and really the feeling of first day of school. You know it, you love it. I'm doing all I can to not decorate our house for a couple of more weeks...or maybe a week. Have I mentioned how well this boy is walking? It surprises me every time I see him walking around the corner. It's cute. He still falls quite a bit, but he's getting the hang of it.


4 days...until we get to see our little baby and know if it's a boy or girl. SO EXCITED! Enough said. I also got my haircut as you can see. I've had some bad haircuts in the past and finally had enough of it, so I cut it short enough to start anew. I love it! It looks cute curly and straight, easy to do, and is still long enough I can manage some short ponytails.

6 comments:

  1. I love your hair! It is perfect. And that little Steven is absolutely adorable. We need to have you over again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassanda
    You look so cute!! Love the pregnant belly! We will be anxiously awaiting the news of baby boy or baby girl Morrise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!!! Your little boy is walking?!?!? How crazy is that. And I LOVE your hair. I have always loved shorter hair on you. It looks great. Can't wait to find out what the next baby's gender will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I love, fall, too! I have a hard time holding off on decorating (and baking) as well. It's just such a welcome change from the summer heat. I can't wait to find out what you are having! You are such a cute pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute, Cassandy! His hair is still so red! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the NEXT POST!!!! be sure to update us soon please!

    I can't wait for September 26.... :) :)

    ReplyDelete