Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sisters Weekend

Once or twice a year all my sisters get together for a little sisters weekend where we eat lots of yummy food, watch chick flicks, shop, and just enjoy each other. We had dinner on Friday night and watched a chick flick of course with lots of yummy snacks. It's always so fun to just talk, giggle, and be girls together. This year my mom came as well, which was a lot of fun. Saturday morning we got up early and did a 5k! Dorene was the brain of the whole thing, but unfortunately her husband's grandfather passed away so she wasn't able to do it with us. (Though she did pose for a picture with us before she left in the morning) We'll be doing more in the future though for sure! We of course walked, I'm in no condition to run! It was really fun to just stroll along and talk. Then Saturday night we traveled down to the General Relief Society meeting at the conference center. It was my first time being there for the Relief Society meeting, and I loved it! Especially being able to be there with my sisters and mom; it was a very neat experience. I love my family and am so glad that we are all so close and enjoy spending time with each other; I love you guys!

Steven enjoying the ride

During the race
At the finish line

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had alot of fun! Way to go doing a 5k! It is always good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete