Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch in Farmington with these people...
(I know the picture's color is messed up but seriously it's taken me a long time to upload these pictures, so I'm just running with it)
and with these people, you know we all had a great time!

And this boy loved it! He loved walking around among the pumpkins


He found this pumpkin, sat right down and started patting the pumpkin like they were good friends.
He also enjoyed the children's corn maze. Jacob went with him and let him explore, Steven actually made it through with just a little help from Jacob.
Here are all the cute kids
Steven's adorable red haired cousin Malachi, look at that curly hair!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love Jacob and Steven's matching halloween shirts :) PS- I tried that pumpkin decoration craft project you posted on here. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete