Sunday, May 1, 2011

Recently I love....

These boys:




I love that Steven's favorite show is The Andy Griffith Show. He knows Andy, Barney, and Opie by sight, and the theme song. Also, if you say, "Also starring.." He'll say, "Don Knotts"

I love that Steven knows the library by sight, from a block away.

I love that most of our day is spent reading. We love to sit on blankets in the middle of the floor and read to our hearts content. He's starting to read along with me when I pause, he'll add in the words. I love it.

I love that Steven knows and likes the DI. The other day we were in the car driving and I asked Jacob where he wanted to go and Steven said "DI."

I love that Christopher is starting to talk. Adorable

I love that Christopher is sleeping a good 9 or 10 hours at night.

I love Jacob.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! My heart melted a little reading about the Andy Griffith Show.. That is so adorable! Im happy life is going so good for you friend. :)

    ReplyDelete