Friday, May 27, 2011

What Makes a Great Day?

A good hair day

Wearing a new necklace Jacob bought me (it makes me feel a bit more dressed up for the day)

Going to Jo-Ann Fabric Store and getting amazing Simplicity patterns for $1 each. (they are usually $15, so I saved $105) Awesome! I also didn't know that they had craft patterns, so I got a pattern for:

a quite book

shoes for a certain puffy-foot baby I know
fabric fruit, eggs, cupcakes, and recycle bag
adorable purses
aprons
and skirts

The sales on until Monday, so hurry and have fun with some new projects! I may have to go back and get some for Halloween costumes.

Getting 2 new shirts on clearance at Old Navy with additional 50% off, and 1 pair of flip-flops for Steven for $5.

Going to three stores without much hassle from the boys

Getting 3 loads of laundry done.

What will make the rest of the day great?

Yummy soup and homemade rolls for dinner

Playing outside with the whole family. I love it when Jacob can come home early and it's nice enough to be outside.

Watching Curious George on our bed with the projector, eating lots of treats, and loving the joy Steven will have watching "George" on a HUGE screen. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I think the picture is of Steven. But I'm not totally sure. I enjoyed your "good day" listings. Hope you have another one!

    ReplyDelete