Thursday, November 29, 2012

William's Three Months

William turned three months on Thanksgiving, he is getting so big!  William loves his brothers, he'll often follow Steven and Christopher around with his eyes and grab Ryan's arm while they are laying down.  He loves music, but hates his baths.  He sleeps from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m. with 3 good 2 hour naps during the day, I'm so blessed!  But he is pretty specific with his sleeping;  the other day I wrapped him in only one blanket instead of two and he was up every 2 hours after midnight.  And earlier I laid him the down the opposite way I normally do, and he did the same thing.  This kid knows what he wants and isn't afraid to let me know it!  William is just a sweetheart though and loves to coo and smile at anyone who will give him a little attention.  He has started to reach at toys when they are hanging in front of his face, but hasn't figured out how to grab them yet.  When he's not eating or sleeping, he's content to sit in his bouncer or lay on his blanket.   What a cute good boy we have, we love you William!




1 comment:

  1. I can't help but smile and laugh when I see his smiles!!! What beautiful boys you have!!!

    ReplyDelete