Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bad News...Good News

The bad and good news from today.

Bad news:  I didn't take a shower and although my brother said my hair didn't necessarily look like bed head hair, it also didn't look like I did it....Good news:  I only have 7 days until I deliver twins, so I don't really care what I look like.

Bad news:  The power went out today while Steven was at Preschool and I couldn't get the van out of the garage to get him on time...Good news:  It came on soon after so I was only 4 minutes late.

Bad news:  I was awoken from my nap to Ryan crying.  I went in to find both boys with their pants off and Ryan with his diaper off and poop in his crib.  Good news:  Instead of playing with it, he stood, pointed, and cried for me to take it away from him. Thankfully, it was an easy cleanup as well.

Bad news:  A door to door saleswoman came to the door and woke up Steven from his nap, meaning I would no longer have silence in the house.  (note:  When she looked at me she just laughed and when I declined her sales pitch quickly, she didn't argue...because she was still laughing.  Apparently being large with children and looking like you just woke up is funny.)...Good news:  We snuggled and watched Histeria on YouTube, it's like Anamaniacs but about history.  It really brought back some childhood memories.  

Good news:  My neighbor brought over dinner which all the kids ate.  No bad here, just good.

Bad news:  The rain today made all of us feel grumpy and the need to cry today, especially William and Ryan,...Good news:  Thanks to long naps and reading "Consider the Blessings"  by President Monson, our night was actually a happy and good one.

Good News:  Steven came into the room multiple times wearing a disguise and using made up names and voices of each new person.  Adorable...Bad news:  When trying a new disguise he almost knocked out one of his front teeth and was scared all of his teeth would fall out.  It's still unsure what will happen with said tooth, but it seems a dentist visit just moved up on the to due list.  


No comments:

Post a Comment