Monday, February 24, 2014

Highlights of a Tough Week

I was trying to figure out a way to put last week into words but all that came to mind was: tough.  We were all sick and to add to that Jacob worked LONG hours; did I mention he was/is also sick?  So I'm hoping this week is a bit better.  But some fun highlights of the week include:
Addition snuggles from Ryan who was the first to fall hard to the cold 

Big boys wearing little boys' clothes, and yes they each wore those pants all day (24 months). 

piggy back rides.  I love how whomever is on the back always holds onto the fronts' waste.

Serious games of connect four 18 month old addition

Just plain being cute

Snuggles from William who was the last to fall to the sickness.
Luckily Grandma's are great for cuddling.

Today started out rough but we made up for it with some highlights.  I actually got everything done on my to do list which included some cleaning.  We went outside to play since it was a beautiful day.  It may be the last time for a while, I forget how hard it is to keep 18 month olds who are used to being cooped up from traveling too far and into the road. I may have pushed my limits a bit.  We all took a well deserved nap, and had cereal for breakfast because I was too hot to cook anything.  But what was really new today was that William and Ryan joined us at the table for the first time.  (They are usually off the side right next to each other, but I was sick of William picking on Ryan.)  They were so happy to be there and did well with not grabbing everything on the table, which I was worried would happen.




1 comment:

  1. Good Job finding the Highlights during a tough week!!! You are so AMAZING!!! I Admire your stamina and all you do for your sweet family!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your life by posting everything you do on your blog!!! I learn so much from you!!! Love ya Tons!

    ReplyDelete