Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekend Fun

My mom and sister have been truly angels and have come down the last 6 weekends to help us out as I've been trying to do less around the house.  And of course we've had party's most of the weekends due mostly to birthday's, either way we love a good family gathering.  (It has also been nice to have fun things to look forward to and to help pass the time.  I don't have pictures of every event like going to lunch and dinner for Melanie and Matt's birthdays, and the many laughs that occurred.
 For my mom's birthday we threw her a surprise party.  She went to the temple then we had 6 of her kids come with their families to our house and wait for her arrival.  Even my dad came down to help surprise her, I think he was her favorite surprise. We of course had pizza, cake, and ice cream to help celebrate.

The video of when she came home, it might not be able to play,
but know she was truly surprised!
 Like I mentioned earlier, my mom and dad took Steven and Christopher to Cabella's for Christopher's birthday, and I finally have some pictures of it.


Uncle Matt took Steven to the Lego Movie 3D, he of course had a blast!
 Yesterday we had baby shower for family and friends in the Provo area, everyone was so nice and we got quite the load of diapers and wipes!  This of course turned into an impromptu party later back at our house with a trip to the park.
Mom and all her girls

Steven and Malachi

Christopher and Anna
 I just love this last picture, it really says a lot about my boys' personalities.  Plus it just makes me laugh!

1 comment: