Thursday, September 25, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

We decided to go to Camera Shy this year, which is the same idea as FotoFly, which we loved.  I'm convinced that we will be taking our family photos in a studio until these boys are MUCH older.  We were so happy with the outcome!  We booked a double session to try and make sure we got enough good shots, we got a lot of possess that we probably wouldn't have had we not gone with the double session (twin shots, and just mom and dad with the boys).  We'll see if we do that again, because it was just too long for these boys to be good and smile on command.  Our photographer we awesome and was able to get a lot of genuine smiles.  Without further ado, here is my favorite; yes I know there are 40+ pictures, but they are so cute!  




 Max 5 1/2 months



 Max and Spencer

I love this picture!


 Spencer 5 1/2 months



 William 2 years

Such a typical William face


 Ryan 2 years
When did he grow up!?



 Ryan and William


These two make my heart SO happy


 Christopher 3 1/2 years 
He kept laughing so hard to the side, it was hard to get as many good shots



Steven 5 years 
"you can't make me smile!"


There's a real smile







If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.
(cheesy I know, but so true)



The only way I can make it through, is with this handsome guy by my side
 This was at the end and these boys had had it!  Especially Max


 This is on our fridge so I can remember that our life is suppose to be fun, not just crazy.

1 comment:

  1. i love these with all of my heart. ALL of it. if i were you, i would look at these at least twenty times each day. xo

    ReplyDelete