Thursday, September 25, 2014

Max's First Haircut

The night before family pictures, I was going to the bathroom when I heard Max start to cry quite a bit, but nothing that I hadn't heard before so I didn't worry too much.  I came back to the living room to find Christopher trying to put a binky in his mouth.  I thought isn't that so sweet that he wants to help his little brother!  Then I saw Max's hair, or lack thereof.  

It's just one spot on his head, where the hair is clean off.  Some neighborhood kids have asked if his hair just doesn't grow there.  It did.  Until Christopher took to it with Jacob's broken razor.


Yep, that's his hair.  We had a very stern talk about who is allowed to cut hair in our family: dad.  No one else is allowed.  I honestly thought we wouldn't have to deal with this because we didn't have any girls with long hair.  I was wrong.  Max was just fine and it really doesn't look that bad, especially since he has long hair so we can kind of sweep it over.  I couldn't say this enough: he is just a good sport and a great baby to be the youngest of 6 boys.

1 comment:

  1. sad times! poor kid!
    i am dreading the day my kids take matters into their own hands!

    ReplyDelete